Saturday, September 1, 2012

About me ツ


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
about me- '
harro there-
welcome to my blog
awhalelocin, k-popper, writer, fangirl, spazzer, and all that jazz. I love reading, writing, roleplaying, making new friends, and etc, etc, etc.
thisgullhastoomuchtimeonherhands(/shot;)

writer-

all of my current and future literary works shall be at either this blog or my aff account  -cheeseupotato

roleplayer-

I roleplay at the following sites;
facebooktwittermsn
my homes :  Seoulmates  █  E.P.I.C . █  MintyFresh █ Ninja Zone
was inGold Hills Academy ▣ Marshmalloow ▣ Skittles ▣ Ice Lollies Central ▣ Somerset ▣ Looking Glass Academy ▣ Glass Orchid Academy ▣ Crazy Planet ▣ Hit the Lights ▣ New Moon  No Mercy ▣ February 29 ▣ Idol City ▣ Blue Knight Academy 
my account for RPs is _09Blueskies

iRoleplay as..
Choi Sooyoung 
Girls' Generation
 
Currently at: SeoulMates, E.P.I.C. (FB), Sweet CandiesOver the RainbowVisual DreamersStar Story, and Chocoholic.
Was at: Ice Lollies Central, Skittles, Somerset, and Idol City.
 Im Jinah(Nana)
After School

Currently at: E.P.I.C. (twitter)Ninja ZoneCookie and Cream, and S.E.O.U.L.

♃Lee EunHye (Jung Roo)
Ulzzang

Currently at: ActMe.
Was at: Blue Knight Academy.


Choi Jinri (Sulli)
f(x)

Currently at: Disney World.
Was at: N/A
♃Tia Hwang Cuevas
Chocolat

Currently at: Banana Milk.
Was at: N/A
Hong Yookyung
A-Pink
Currently at: Baby Monster.
Was at: New Moon.
♃Ahn Sohee
Wonder Girls
Currently at: Wiggling Brows.
Was at: N/A
Park Jiyeon
T-ara
Currently at: Foreva Flowa.
Was at: N/A


♃Shin Jimin
AOA
Currently at: Choco Rocket and Caramel Macchiato.
Was at: N/A
Kim Seolhyun
AOA
Currently at: N/A
Was at: No Mercy.
♃Son Naeun
A-Pink
Currently at: Loco.
Was at: N/A
Im Yoona
Girls' Generation
Currently at: Electrified Dreams.
Was at: N/A.
♃Gong Chanshik (Gongchan)
B1A4
Currently at: Eye Candy.
Was at: N/A
Huang Zi Tao (Tao)
EXO
Currently at: Minty Fresh and Pearl of the East.
Was at: N/A.

♃Lu Han
EXO

Currently at: We Got Married.
Was at: N/A
iAdmin at;
(and FB)
Chocoholic RP
fangirl-
Shall be put sometime later, too many to mention xD



No comments:

Post a Comment